1. About washing silk - How to wash silk products
In order to preserve the beauty and durability of silk products, we recommend hand washing silk lingerie in cold water with mild detergent (Silicone-free shampoo, body wash gel etc.). You must separate clothes to wash if they are not same colours and never soak them in water.
Points to remember when washing silk:
• Hand wash for lingerie. Hand wash or dry clean for sleepwear and other silk products (silk pillow cases, silk eye mask etc.)
• Always use cold water.
• Always wash your clothes in separate colours
• Do not use fabric softener
• Do not soak in water
• Do not use washing machine to wash your lingerie. The friction will cause threads to break easily and change the shape of bra wires, even if you place them in a washing net.
• Air dry is the best and avoid direct sunlight
We recommend replacing your bra/panties every six months to a year, depending on how often you wear them.
2. Links for other FAQs